Author Max Heindel believed that composers created compositions that reflect their fundamental tones - reflecting the astrological energies present at their birth. He shifted the frequencies a note for this chart; In Vedic astrology, the signs shift one note each age.
- A - Aquarius ...Shubert...Uranus
- B - Pisces...Chopin...Neptune
- D flat - Aries...Bach...Mars
- E flat - Taurus...Tchaikovsky...Venus
- F# - Gemini...Wagner...Mercury
- G# - Cancer...Mahler...Moon
- A# - Leo... Debussy...Sun
- C - Virgo...Meyerbeer...Mercury
- D - Libra...Verdi...Venus
- E - Scorpio... Listz...Pluto
- F - Sagittarius... Beethoven
- G - Capricorn...Handel
Perhaps we may find special delight in the composer's music that has the same birth sign as we do!
It is also fun to look at the tone of our zodiac sign and see if it reflects our personality!
- A - Prioritizing non-physical issues, relies on what you think you mean
- A# - others more important, gives physically and emotionally, hurt easily
- B - Martyr, think they deserve but don't know how to accomplish without appearing selfish
- B/C - Needs to make everyone happy, wants to accomplish the impossible
- C - Self power issues
- C# - Secretly hard on self
- D - Self approval issues, complains, likes to fix people and things
- D# - Doesn't share emotions lightly
- E - Self-sabotage needs to be needed
- F - Procrastinates or workaholic inability to integrate perception and action
- F# - Works unimportant things, and bypasses important issues
- G - Prioritizing physical issues, depression
- G# - spread self too thin, sways from not important to egotistical
Thanks to Sharry Edwards for this information!